Doctors and identical twins Chris and Xand van Tulleken experiment and explore their way through the fascinating world of medicine and biology. With fun facts and humour, the energetic brothers look at how the body works, and demystify hospitals for younger viewers.
Next show times
- November 27, 2020 @ 11:25
- November 27, 2020 @ 17:30
- November 27, 2020 @ 18:00
- BAFTA Best Presenter Award 2017 (nominee)
- BAFTA Best Children’s Programme 2015
- BAFTA Children’s Factual Award 2014
Chris van Tulleken trained as a doctor at Oxford University, England with his identical twin brother Xand. He specialised in infectious disease and tropical medicine and works at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London. Xand van Tulleken trained as a doctor at Oxford University with his identical twin brother Chris. As a specialist in tropical medicine, he has travelled all over the world. He is an active researcher and is the author of the acclaimed book 'How to Lose Weight Well'.