Siesta loves reading more than anything in the world but because she has narcolepsy, she falls asleep a lot. In her dreams she becomes the main character of the story, which can turn into a crazy and very funny adaptation of classic literature. From Hamlet to Homer, this is a memorable and delightful introduction to great books.
Next show times
- February 25, 2018 @ 9:10 am
- February 25, 2018 @ 9:20 am
- February 26, 2018 @ 8:10 am
- Bay Pulcinella Awards 2017 nominee
- International Emmy Awards 2017 nominee