Siesta loves reading more than anything in the world but because she has narcolepsy, she falls asleep a lot. In her dreams she becomes the main character of the story, which can turn into a crazy and very funny adaptation of classic literature. From Hamlet to Homer, this is a memorable and delightful introduction to great books.
Next show times
- November 27, 2020 @ 06:55
- November 27, 2020 @ 07:05
- November 27, 2020 @ 17:00
- Bay Pulcinella Awards 2017 nominee
- International Emmy Awards 2017 nominee