Siesta loves reading more than anything in the world but because she has narcolepsy, she falls asleep a lot. In her dreams she becomes the main character of the story, which can turn into a crazy and very funny adaptation of classic literature. From Hamlet to Homer, this is a memorable and delightful introduction to great books.
Next show times
- February 22, 2019 @ 07:30
- February 22, 2019 @ 07:40
- February 22, 2019 @ 11:30
- Bay Pulcinella Awards 2017 nominee
- International Emmy Awards 2017 nominee